Easy Tips for Making Chewy and Delicious Meatballs
Meatballs are one of the favorite foods of Indonesian people. Meatballs are foods made from meat. Usually, the meat used to make meatballs is beef. But there are also meatballs made using chicken and other meat variants.
Meatballs are usually used as a food menu of choice when the weather is cold or rainy. Meatballs are usually served using hot sauce with a sprinkling of scallions which makes the taste even more delicious.
This time Magfood will share a recipe on how to make chewy and delicious meatballs suitable for your business idea
Let’s see the recipe
- Prepare raw materials, namely 1400 grams of beef, 380 grams of ice cubes, 200 grams of Magfood Premix Meatball Premium, 20 grams of Magfood Premix Marinade
- Grind fresh meat into a grinder
- Then marinate with Magfood Premix Marinade for 10-15 minutes
- Grind marinated meat into a food processor along with crushed ice for 1-2 < strong>minutes
- Add Magfood Premix Meatballs and remaining ice cubes, grind until homogeneous.
- Round the meatballs with your hands and a spoon
- Put the meatballs in the water that has been heated to 50-70oC until all the dough is printed.
- Boil the meatballs with a temperature of 50-70C for 50-60 minutes for beef meatballs, mixed meatballs, or muscle meatballs, and 15-25 minutes for seafood meatballs.
- Drain, then hathrow onto the tray/basin
Magfood Meatball Premix Advantages
- With 1 kind of premix, the meatball already contains elements of seasoning, flour and elasticity, so no need to add other ingredients
- Easy to apply, making it easier to make meatballs, even for beginners
- Multipurpose so that it can be used for various types of meatballs such as beef meatballs, chicken meatballs, fish meatballs and the like such as tofu meatballs and dumplings
- Affordable Prices
- Meatball recipe does not depend on employees (because there is a standard operating procedure / SOP)
For product information and ordering contact:
PT. Magfood Food Innovation
Jl. Duren Tiga Raya No.46 South Jakarta
Tel : 0811-1397-161 / 0855-8800-780
Website : www.magfood.com