Magfood held a “Production of Various Meatballs” Training at P3D DKI Jakarta
Monday 26 October 2020, Magfood held a “Production of Various Meatballs” Training at P3D DKI Jakarta for MSME producers attended by 20 participants while still adhering to the health protocols of the participants wearing masks. This training event is divided into 20% theory and 80% hands-on practice.
The material presented includes:
1. Entrepreneurship and management aspects including fulfillment of PIRT & BPOM for SME producers, as well as hygiene for canteens, catering and restaurants.
2. The practice of producing various meatballs with standardization of production and preparation of SOPs (standard operating procedures) starting from the selection of raw materials, production methods (composition, temperature, time etc.), packaging methods, storage methods, shipping methods
Various meatballs practiced in training such as beef meatballs, chicken, fish, fried meatballs, tofu meatballs, dumplings, octopus meatballs, etc. As well as application in spicy ramen sauce, grilled meatballs, wrapped meatballs, wax meatballs etc.
3. Calculation of production costs (HPP = cost of production) various frozen meatballs and also
Application of meatball menu in outlet/catering business or central kitchen for outlet network, both franchise and own branch. Including calculating the BEP target (break even point) to have a daily target for ROI (return on Investment)
4.Build national and global network
Magfood provides various kinds of Food Production Entrepreneur Training such as:
– Various Meatball Food Production Training
– Ice Cream Food Production Training
– Nugget and Frozen Food Production Training
– Various Snack Food Production Training
PT MagFood Food Innovation
Jl Duren Tiga Raya no 46, Pancoran
Customer Service: 0811-1397-161, 021 79193162 ext 101