RECIPE TO MAKE SPICY MAGFOOD GLASS CHIPS (GLASS CHIPS)
Glass chips or glass chips are snacks that people like to eat are made from flour and water, which are heated until thick. Once thick, you can use the oven method to dry the dough.
This time, Magfood wants to share a recipe about how an easy way to make spicy and savory glass chips
- Tapioca Flour (10gram)
- Potatoes (5 pieces)
- MAGFOOD Seasoning Salted Savory Seasoning (5gram)
- Water ( 500ml)
- MAGFOOD Spices Sprinkle with Geprek Flavor (to taste)
- The baking sheet
- Baking paper
Ways of making:
- Wash the potatoes and then peel the skin of the potatoes, cut them into cubes.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes with 500ml of water, remove and drain the potatoes.
- Heat the boiled potato water on low heat.
- Mix tapioca flour with a little water and then pour it into the boiled potato water.
- Insert the Magfood seasoning with the salty and savory flavor, stir until thickened and then turn off the heat.
- Prepare a baking sheet that has been lined with baking paper and greased with a little oil .
- Pour the dough onto the baking sheet one tablespoon and then make a round shape.
- Do this until the dough runs out, put it in the oven at 120 C
- Bake for 60 minutes until crispy.
- After that, take it out and sprinkle with Magfood Spice Sprinkling with Sambal Geprek Flavor.
- Ready to serve