Delicious Sow Seasoning Nugget Recipe
Nugget is one type of practical food that is processed by grinding and printing in various forms. Nuggets themselves can be made from various materials, ranging from chicken nuggets, fish nuggets, shrimp nuggets, tofu nuggets, and so on. In addition, nuggets can also be shaped according to your wishes, such as the shape of letters, numbers, animals, and many more. Nugget recipe is so easy and delicious that you can try to make it yourself at home.
– Magfood Nugget premix (includes premix A, premix B, coating and breadcrumb)
– Magfood Sow Seasoning
- Prepare the raw materials
Meat : 40% Ice cube : 20% Premix A: 20% Permix B : 20%
- Soak premix B with water, in a ratio of 1:3 for 15-30 minutes, then filter.
- Grind the fresh meat/minced into a meat processor/meat mincer along with ice cubes, Premix A MAGFOOD and Premix B MAGFOOD that have been soaked
- Knead the dough until well blended.
- Put the dough into the steaming pan and smooth it out.
- Steam the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- After the dough is steamed, let it cool. Then print the steamed dough as desired.
- Prepare the coating material 10% of the total weight of the dough, then add water in a ratio of 1: 2.
- Coat the printed nuggets with a coating material.
- After that, remove the nuggets and coat them with breadcrumb.
- Cool in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, then fry the nuggets at ± 180°C for 30 seconds.
- Take it out and drain it, wait until it cools down
- Dice the nuggets
- Sprinkled with Magfood BBQ seasoning
- Ready to serve