Easy recipe to make delicious Tempeh Tortilla
Tortilla is the Spanish name for a food ingredient in the form of a round sheet made of wheat and corn flour. Tortillas are usually used as a side dish for Spanish people and are also used as the main ingredient of nachos. This time, Magfood wants to share an easy recipe to make Tortilla Chips from the basic ingredients of Tempe which is delicious, healthy, and nutritious, let’s see how.
INGREDIENTS FOR TEMPE TORTILLA AND THEIR STORAGE
- Texture is not slimy
- Can be stored for 3 days in the refrigerator.
- In addition to tempeh, you can also use other types of ingredients that are high in nutrients (Tofu, Potatoes, and so on.
Necessary materials :
- 300 grams of tempeh
- 60 grams of bread flour
- 4 grams of salt
- White pepper powder 1 gram
- 1 gram baking soda
- Garlic powder 2 grams
- Magfood Corn Starch 60 grams
- 100 grams of water
- Magfood seasoning/Magfood Bolognese sauce
Ways of making :
- Steam the diced tempeh at 100 C for 10 minutes.
- Green the tempeh using a food processor
- Put all the ingredients in the mashed tempeh, grind again.
- Plate the dough into a thin sheet
- Print with print
- Bake at 150 C for 35 minutes (or you can use 120 C for 1 hour)
- Fry quickly at 180 C for 5 seconds.
- Sprinkle the Magfood seasoning to taste
- The tempeh tortilla is ready to pack
Recommended Magfood sprinkles: Geprek chili flavor, roasted corn flavor, Garlic flavor, Seaweed flavor, Taiwanese spicy taste, and savory spicy taste.
For those of you who want to develop your business, come on, join the Various Snack Production Entrepreneur Training
Production of various dry snacks from various ingredients and types (tubers, vegetables, fruit) with various creations such as spinach chips, tortillas, mango fruit leather, spinach nori etc.
Date : Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Time: 09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Place : PT. Food Innovation Magfood, Jalan Duren Tiga Raya No.46 South Jakarta
Cost : 250.000/person
Registration info contact: 0811-8407-161