Good Food Production Methods for Home Industry (IRT)
1.Location and Environment Production
– Location and Environment must be kept clean, free from garbage, odors, smoke, dirt and dust.
2.Building and Facilities
– Must pay attention to the design and layout, floors, walls, ceilings, doors, windows, ventilation, work surfaces and the use of glass (glass).
– Facilities must be equipped with complete production space and storage areas.
– The layout of production equipment is arranged to avoid cross-contamination. Production equipment that is in direct contact with food should be designed, constructed and placed in such a way as to ensure food quality.
- Means Provision Water
– Sources of clean water should be sufficient and meet the quality requirements of clean water/drinking water.
- Facilities and activities Hygiene and Sanitation
– It is necessary to ensure that buildings and equipment are always clean and prevent cross-contamination from employees.
- Health and Hygiene Employees
– Good employee health and hygiene can ensure that employees who come into direct contact with food do not become a source of pollution.
- Maintenance and Hygiene Program and Sanitation
– Conducted periodically to ensure the avoidance of cross-contamination of processed food.
– Must be done properly so as not to result in a decrease in food quality and safety