Beef Patty Recipe Special Menu For Eid Al-Adha A la Magfood
Eid al-Adha or also known as the Feast of Sacrifice is one of the Great Holidays for Muslims, abundant blessings are poured out in it, including the distribution of Qurban Meat.
Confused on what kind of meat, for a different menu on a special day?
Come on, see and follow tips on how to make a Magfood Beef Patty…
Ingredients needed for 1 Kg of Magfood Beef Patty Dough:
- Milled Beef 620 grams
- Premix seasoning Beef Patty Magfood 160 gram
- Premix B Magfood 50 gram
- Onion 150 grams
- Garlic 20 grams
How to Make Magfood Beef Patty :
- Prepare and weigh the required raw materials
- Soak premix B first with hot water, with a ratio of 1:3 for 15-30 minutes (until the texture expands and is soft), then strain for the remaining water
- Slice the onion and garlic
- Saute the onions and garlic, then set aside
- Mix ground beef, premix B which has been soaked in hot water, and premix seasoning beef patty Magfood
- Mix the sauteed onions and garlic with the ground beef mixture.
- Stir until smooth and smooth (you can use a food processor for a more unified texture)
- Prepare the base for printing, then grease with cooking oil to prevent sticking
- Weigh the dough ±100 g, print with a burger mold or can be printed in a circle
- Steam the beef patty for ±10 minutes
- Bake in a pan grill until cooked, Beef Patty A la Magfood is ready to serve
Want to make Beef Patty easier and more practical as above?
Complete Magfood premix needs, by phone or WA at 08111397161
PT. Magfood Food Innovation
Jl. Duren Tiga Raya No.46 South Jakarta
Website : https://www.magfood.com