CHARACTERISTICS OF QUALITY SOURCING
For those of you who have a business of kneaded noodles, cassava chips, fried potatoes, banana chips, fried macaroni, slondok, and various other chips, of course in choosing sowing seasoning as a snack flavor, you will choose a sow seasoning product that is of good quality at a reasonable price. So how do you know if the seasoning is of good quality or not? The following are the characteristics of quality sow seasoning:
1. Powder or seasoning particles If we pay attention to the appearance of the powder, good quality seasoning has fine and dry grains, so it will be easier to stick to the pores of the snack. This will certainly save production costs
2. Raw materials Using high quality raw materials, all raw materials for seasoning are supplied by a trusted company that already has health standards and must have a halal certificate from MUI
3. Coloring Seasonings that use colorants with food grade standards, when eaten, the color of the spices will not stick to the hands, tongue or mouth. Spices like this are safe for consumption
4. Taste and aroma Snacks or snacks that use good quality seasoning, if stored for a long time, the taste and aroma will not change.
Referring to the characteristics of good quality sprinkles, the MagFood brand of seasoning can be an option for those of you who are currently in need of quality sprinkles. This is because Magfood sprinkles have the following advantages:
1. Using high quality raw materials, all raw materials for sow seasoning are supplied by a trusted company that already has health standards and must have a halal certificate from MUI
2. Has obtained a halal certificate from LPPOM MUI since 2006 with a halal certificate number number 00060036430805 and received a Halal Assurance System (SJH) certificate with a B value
3. Has obtained a distribution permit from the ministry of health PIRT no. 2.11.3171.01.0167.19
4. Because it uses high quality raw materials, so that the quality of the seasoning sprinkles with various flavors has a smooth texture and sticks to the snack product to the maximum, not much will fall out. This has an impact on the cost efficiency of snack production.
5. There are various sizes of weight, starting from packaging 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg and bulk 10kg and 20kg in 1 carton
6. The service is very fast, because PT MagFood Innovation Pangan prioritizes good service quality and is supported by professionals
7. Has a lot of flavor variants, customers want any flavor, MagFood is ready to serve
8. Selling price in accordance with product quality. The price of seasoning for various snacks made by MagFood is not sold at a cheap price, because the product is not a cheap product. But the price is affordable (affordable)
Seasoning powder / seasoning powder / snack seasoning / seasoning / is a seasoning for snacks in the form of fine and dry flour with various flavors. How to use it is very easy, namely by sprinkling it directly into snacks (snacks) after frying. Some of the foods that usually use our sprinkles include: cassava chips, fried macaroni (macroni), tela, banana chips, french fries, grilled corn, potato sticks, popcorn, marning, chips, crackers, crispy mushrooms, slondoh, crispy tofu, cimol, taro and various other snacks.
PT Magfood as a producer of Assorted Seasonings for Tambur and Seasoning Experts Who Sell Assorted Spices with various flavors for various snacks such as: Red Balado, Sweet Spicy Balado, Chicken Broth, Spicy Balado Level (1,2,3), Aroma Balado Orange, Roast Beef, Roasted Chicken, Sweet Spicy, Barbeque ( BBQ ), Grilled Chicken, Cheese, Chicken Curry, Grilled Corn, Sweet Corn, Spicy Corn, Original, Chili Powder, Spicy special level (3,5,10) and others other.
To get good quality seasonings and other seasoning powder productions with the concept of custom or tailor made seasonings, please contact our call center PT MagFood Innovation Pangan at 021-79193162, Tel/WA 0811-840-7161, 08558800207 or click on www.magfood .com