EASY, DELICIOUS AND SOFT PURPLE ICE CREAM RECIPE
Purple sweet potato, is a type of tuber originating from Japan. With the Latin name Ipomoea batatas L, purple sweet potato is also popular with the names purple yam, purple sweet potato, to Okinawa sweet potato. Besides of course the color the purple one, the purple sweet potato aroma also tends to be more distinctive. The purple color that appears on the sweet potato is caused by the content of anthocyanins and antioxidants that are beneficial for health.
This time, Magfood will share a recipe for how to make Purple Sweet Potato Ice Cream that is easy, delicious, delicious and soft to practice at home. Let’s see the recipe.
- Prepare Premix Ice Cream Magfood flavor according to taste as much as 200 grams
- Prepare 200 grams of Pure Purple Sweet Potato (steamed purple sweet potato)
- Cold water 400 ml
How to make :
- Mix Magfood Premix Ice Cream, purple sweet potato puree, and water
- Stir with mixer, on high speed, 7 minutes
- Then Store in Freezer 15-20 minutes
- Then stir again with mixer on high speed, 2 minutes
- Insert in container or mold
- Freeze in the freezer for 24 hours
- Purple Sweet Potato Ice Cream is ready to serve
Premix Ice Cream from Magfood is an instant and practical raw material for making Ice Cream with a very easy manufacturing process. Magfood Ice Cream premix is commonly used for personal consumption, home industry, small industry, café to restaurant.
PT. Magfood Food Innovation
Jl. Duren Tiga Raya No.46 South Jakarta
Tel : 0811-1397-161 / 0855-8800-780
Website : www.magfood.com
Tokopedia : https://www.tokopedia.com/magfood