HOW TO MAKE EASY AND DELICIOUS BANANA CHIPS IN MAGFOOD
Various flavors of banana chips are an idea for those of you who want to start a business. In addition to how to make it easy, the capital is also relatively light but can provide large profits. The bananas chosen are bananas that are still unripe with green skin color and hard texture so that they are easy to slice.
The following types of bananas can be used, namely jackfruit, Ambon, horn, kepok, goroho (typical of Gorontalo). Usually when it is slightly ripe, it will be more difficult to slice into banana chips, the distance from raw to ripe for 2-3 days. And if the banana is ripe, the color of the result after frying becomes darker. To delay the ripening of bananas you can store them in the chiller.
So, curious how to make delicious, savory and crunchy banana chips at home a la Magfood?
Let’s take a look
Ingredients for Banana Chips
- 1 kg Banana
- 3 kg of cooking oil
- 300 grams of Margarine
- 0.36 gram TBHQ
- 50-100 grams of Magfood Seasoning Seasoning. Recommended Magfood Sow seasoning that goes well with banana chips, such as Tiramisu, Chocolate, Green tea and Salty Soy Sauce such as Roast Beef Seasoning, Balado, BBQ.
- Peel all the skin of the banana and slice it thinly.
- Slicing bananas with a uniform size can provide the same amount of heat when frying. The ideal thickness for chips is 1.5 mm – 2.0 mm. Too thick will be difficult to crisp, while too thin will burn easily and can absorb a lot of oil
- Prepare a frying pan on medium heat. Fry using medium heat so it doesn’t burn quickly, temperature ranges from 130-140˚C. until the oil is hot.
- Fry the bananas until golden brown. Lift and drain.
- Prepare a closed container, add banana chips
- Sprinkle Magfood Seasonings according to your taste to enhance the delicious taste of the banana chips , Close the container and shake the container until the seasoning sticks to the product
- Banana chips are ready to serve.
Good luck trying at home!
PT Magfood as a producer of Various Seasonings for Tambur and selling Seasoning Sows for various kinds of snacks with flavor variants: Balado, Sweet Spicy Balado, Spicy Special level (1,2,3), Roast Beef, Grilled Chicken, Sweet Spicy, Barbeque (BBQ), Chicken Grilled, Cheese, Grilled Corn, Sweet Corn, Spicy Corn, Geprek Chicken, Chocolate etc
For Makloon Condiment Production services with the concept of Custom Spices or Tailor Made can contact our call center PT MagFood Innovation Pangan at 021-79193162, 0811-840-7161 or click on www.magfood.com