Recipe for Making Delicious Barbeque Nuggets
Nugget is a food made from very fresh fish or chicken meat, but nuggets are not only made from fish/chicken meat, but there are also various kinds of nuggets, ranging from vegetable-based ingredients to meat ingredients. The following is a recipe for making nuggets with a contemporary Barbeque flavor
– Magfood Nugget premix (includes premix A, premix B, coating and Bread crumb)
– Magfood Spice Sprinkle Special Barbeque Flavor
- Prepare the raw materials according to the composition above
- Soak magfood premix B with water, in a ratio of 1:3 for 15-30 minutes, then filter.
- Grind the fresh meat/minced into a meat processor/meat mincer along with ice cubes, Premix A MAGFOOD and Premix B MAGFOOD that have been soaked
- Knead the dough until well blended.
- Put the dough into the steaming pan and smooth it out.
- Steam the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- After the dough is steamed, let it cool. Then print the steamed dough as desired.
- Prepare the coating material 10% of the total weight of the dough, then add water in a ratio of 1: 2.
- Coat the printed nuggets with a coating material.
- After that, remove the nuggets and coat them with breadcrumb.
- Cool in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, then fry the nuggets at a temperature of ± 180°C for 30 seconds.
- Take it out and drain, cut the nuggets, then sprinkle the Magfood seasoning with a special Barbeque flavor, you can add cucumber and sauce, the Barbeque Sow Nugget is ready to serve.
Please try at home yaa