Recipe for making easy and delicious tempeh nuggets
Nugget is a food made from very fresh fish or chicken meat, but nuggets are not only made from fish/chicken meat, but there are also various kinds of nuggets, ranging from vegetable-based ingredients to meat ingredients. Here’s an easy and delicious recipe for making tempeh nuggets
– Magfood Nugget premix (includes premix A, premix B, coating and Bread crumb)
Composition of making tempeh nuggets
|premix A MAGFOOD||25%||125 grams|
|premix B MAGFOOD||6%||30 grams|
|Ice cubes||20%||100 grams|
|Bread crumb||18%||90 grams|
- Prepare the raw materials according to the composition above
- Soak magfood premix B with water, in a ratio of 1:3 for 15-30 minutes, then filter.
- Grind the fresh meat/minced into a meat processor/meat mincer along with ice cubes, Premix A MAGFOOD and Premix B MAGFOOD that have been soaked
- Knead the dough until well blended.
- Put the dough into the steaming pan and smooth it out.
- Steam the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- After the dough is steamed, let it cool. Then print the steamed dough as desired.
- Prepare the coating material 10% of the total weight of the dough, then add water in a ratio of 1: 2.
- Coat the printed nuggets with a coating material.
- After that, remove the nuggets and coat them with breadcrumb.
- Cool in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, then fry the nuggets at a temperature of ± 180°C for 30 seconds.
- Remove and drain, the tempeh nuggets are cut into pieces, and the tempeh nuggets are ready to serve.
Entrepreneurship Training in Food Production of Various Kinds of Nugget and Frozen Food
Date : Wednesday, 10 July 2019
Time: 09.00-16.00 WIB
Place: Magfood Training Center
Jalan Duren Tiga Raya No. 46, South Jakarta
Registration Call: 0811-8407-161