Processed Macaroni Becomes a Promising Snack Business Opportunity
Processed macaroni is increasingly known, especially for the lower, middle and upper classes of society. It’s no wonder now that there are various trends in macaroni processing with various flavors ranging from sweet, savory, spicy to spicy levels with added seasonings, for example, Balado sprinkles, cheese sprinkles, roasted corn seasonings, barbecue seasonings, beef sprinkles. roasted, seasoning sow seaweed etc.
Macaroni can be found in many places. This snack business opportunity is in great demand because it does not require large capital. Beginners can also try to start making fried macaroons of various flavors at home and can be marketed through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also direct selling.
By seeing this snack business opportunity, not only fathers and mothers, even students can try to make various flavors of fried macaroni. These business people are competing to make processed fried macaroni with various flavors and packaged in a variety of attractive, unique and contemporary packaging.
This business opportunity for various-flavored fried macaroni is not only a seasonal business, because in terms of the past few years, various-flavored fried macaroni is growing in almost all of Indonesia. This cute snack is made from easily available wheat flour.
Many flavor variants are starting to be in demand by the wider community such as processed balado fried macaroni, cheese fried macaroni, barbecue seasoned macaroni and many more. For those who want to start a snack business opportunity with processed macaroni, here Magfood will share a few tips for prospective business entrepreneurs of Processed macaroni.
The first stage :
- Prepare 500ml of cooking oil
- Prepare 200gr of raw macaroni
- Prepare the Magfood seasoning, as much as 20gr of flavor variant as you wish
Third phase :
- Prepare a medium-sized frying pan or pan.
- Then put the cooking oil in the pan.
- Turn on the stove and heat the oil over medium heat.
- Take the raw macaroni and fry it in hot oil
- When it’s dry, take it out and drain it first so it’s dry and not greasy
- After drying, mix the Magfood sprinkles or sprinkles until evenly distributed
- If the stirring is evenly distributed, put it in a food-grade jar or packaging and it’s ready to be served.
- Congratulations on trying to make various flavors of fried macaroni.